- Flames - Whether you want that traditional hot rod look with one color, or you want to go more realistic with multiple colors, flames are always unique.
- Racing stripes - The traditional look is two stripes through the center of your car, but you can do it anyway you want.
- Fade - The top of the car is painted one color, while the bottom is painted another. A good fade job mixes the colors in the middle so that you can’t tell where one color stops and the other begins.
- Metallic paint - A metallic paint makes your car sparkle and shine in the sun. It’s available in a number of great colors and looks great on the California roads.
- Pinstriping - Add detail with pinstripes and get a custom look on your car, van, or truck. This may be a subtle look that enhances portions of your vehicle.
You don’t have to have a hot rod or race your vehicle to enjoy a special look. Get your custom paint job from a professional car body shop in Vista. Don’t trust your vehicle to an unexperienced technician.